Rebecca is an experienced coach who loves to see her clients learn and grow and achieve more than they thought was possible.
She works on a 1-2-1 or team basis with business leaders and managers. Every coaching assignment is driven by the individual so each one is different, however coaching often deals with:
- Preparing for or adapting to the demands of a new role, often at a higher level
- Increasing confidence and motivation
- Developing a career plan
- Supporting high potentials to achieve all that they are capable of
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills
- Gathering or responding to feedback from colleagues in order to increase effectiveness
- Tackling issues that are holding you back, unlocking potential
- Finding time and space to think, reflect and plan without judgement and without being told what to do
She can also work with organisations to develop their internal coaching capability and to create a coaching culture.
Rebecca’s warm and supportive style will quickly develop rapport and build a partnership in which the coachee takes responsibility for their own success. She has a positive approach that combines deep support with appropriate levels of challenge and a business-perspective.
She relishes the balance of her work between business consulting and coaching and feels this enables her to fully understand the business pressures her clients face and to ensure that her coaching delivers benefit for both the individual and the business.
Rebecca has a Certificate in Coaching from the University of Cambridge, is a member of the Association for Coaching and is currently studying for a Masters in Executive Coaching at Ashridge Business School.